Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Haul #5 Storage

This a storage haul. I went to Saizen and Japan Home. I do not have a vanity anymore since I left our apartment and lived with my parents again because my son and I will be joining the husband to the US soon. (yey!) So I have to make the most out of our space. 

I will use this to separate my face and eye primers and concealers. So this...
To this!

This is for my lipsticks and lipgloss. So this...
To this!
This will create an extra space on top of my makeup drawer. This is actually a kitchen organizer. So this...
To this!
Oh and found this nifty tool as well. I must admit I have mascara accidents most of the time. Probably because I'm still a rookie when it comes to make up.

A Mascara guard
I am really happy with my storage right now. I fits all my make-up and since it's small, I will limit my collection to what I have until I finish some up to make space for new ones. I hope I gave some of you an idea. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment