Monday, September 27, 2010

Battle of the Pink Lips

Maybelline Color Sensational in Warm Me Up and Born With It; MAC's Angel, Pink Nouveau, and Gaga
Either some girls love nudes or pinks or even both. I'm the typical girl that loves pink lipstick because I still cannot carry nude lips without looking dead. I think I need more practice with smokey-eyes inorder to pull-off nudie doodie. :P

With Flash:
Warm Me Up, Born With It, Angel, Pink Nouveau, Gaga

Without flash:
Warm Me Up, Born With It, Angel, Pink Nouveau, Gaga

In order to bring up the true colors of the lipsticks, I muted out my lips by applying MAC's prep+prime eye primer in Medium.
Maybelline Color Sensational in Warm Me Up














The most wearable pink out of the five that I have is the Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Warm Me Up. It glides smoothly on my lips and it's not drying. I can wear with any makeup I have on. My most favorite pink out of the five would be MAC's Pink Nouveau. It's pigmented and makes my face standout. On lazy eye make up days, I will just curl my lashes and put on mascara and then Pink Nouveau makes the statement for me. ;) How about you do you love pink lipsticks too? If yes, share a link to your blog. I'm always interested to peek into other people's collection. Thanks!
            

2 comments: