Saturday, September 25, 2010

DollFace Workshop and Askmewhats

I went to the DollFace Cosmetics workshop today at Eastwood Events Factory. We were like 40+ in the class. It was full but it was comfy. Of course, my most awaited part is not actually the workshop. :P It was meeting Nikki of Askmewhats.When she came in front, I think I saw an angel. =) Seriously yes, because she's flawless. She is soft-spoken but her whole talk was not boring. In fact, she was really funny and makes sure that everybody is comfortable in their seats. Which I think is sweet considering she's one of the top Filipino blogger and a great makeup artist too. I'm so happy I met her. I always love meeting people who have a positive aura. It's contagious. Positive people hit me and inspire me that to be beautiful on the outside, you gotta be beautiful in the inside. And I think it's cute that her hubby supports her by being there and the official photographer. Okay I think I'm gonna cry now because I'm starting to miss my husband. hahaha. :P I truly enjoyed the workshop because I learned a lot and Nikki gave useful tips too. I can't wait to attend another workshop. By the way, here's my  FOTD: 




Face:
Smashbox PhotoFinish primer
Clinique Acne Solutions liquid makeup (fresh beige)
Wet N Wild Natural Wear pressed powder (golden)
E.L.F Brush and Bronzing powder (contour)
MAC MSF Petticoat (blush)
The Body Shop lightening touch concealer (04)

Eyes:
UDPP
Wet N Wild Vanity palette (matte white as highlight)
From UD Alice in Wonderland palette:
White Rabbit (lid)
Drink Me, Eat Me (crease)
Mad Hatter (outer V and lower lashline)
Maybelline gel liner - black  (upper lashline)
Maybelline eyestudio liner - white (waterline)
UD 24/7 liner - zero (lower lashline)
Covergirl Lashblast mascara (black)

Lips:
Viva Glam Cyndi
Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss (Glossy Rose)

Pink Slippers Boutique was there too so I picked up this Sigma brush:


Retractable flat top kabuki
I had a great Saturday. I hope everybody is too. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment