Monday, September 20, 2010

Haul #7: OMG Haul

Yup. You read it right. This is my "Oh my God" haul. :P I went to the mall with my sister today not intending to buy or even expect to find this two because I'm saving up my money for MAC's Fabulous Felines. Our country is probably  the most behind on current US cosmetics releases. When everybody else already raved about it and already moved on, we are just here waiting for it to come. Sadly sometimes, we don't have access to great brands like Urban Decay, Korres, Benefit, etc. We, or at least I end up hunting online sellers. Well, it's not always the downside. The advantage that we get from this is that after tons of review, then we get the chance to decide if we're really going for the product or not. Positivity there. ;D So enough of the babbling here's my "OMG Haul". 

I first went to Watson's (land of the drugstore makeup here) to checkout the items that Liz of Project Vanity featured on her blog about the "Top 7 best finds in Watsons".  Then I went to CoverGirl and then bam! I saw a purple tube mascara and I said, "Oh my God" it's finally here. One of the most talked about drugstore mascara in You Tube. It's the CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion, volume+length mascara. The rep told me they just released it last week. Coincidentally this morning, I was taking a picture of my CoverGirl Lashblast Volume mascara because I'm planning to put it up here in my blog for review since I fully used it and it's ready to be thrown out. 

Somehow my camera decided to make it look like blue. It's purple in person, I promise. =)


Next stop, Rustans (land of the high-end makeup here). I stopped by Stila and then again I said, "Oh my God" when I saw the Road to Radiance Palette. I never thought they will release it here. I know that Temptalia gave this a D on her blog but when I saw the packaging and the pretty colors, I felt weak. I'm so sorry Temptalia I was weak (sounding a bit crazy here). In my defense she said on her blog that the only thing she loved about the palette is the Hibiscus cream blush. And besides, the cream blush is limited edition. (haha sounding defensive here). I only own one Stila cream blush in Petunia and I'm loving it in bits. I was actually going back to this Multiply store looking at this palette. Deciding if I'm gonna buy it or not. I'm iffy about the price because she priced it at P950 when it's only $10 ($1=P44).  Rustans priced it at P595 which is not bad considering you get a cream blush and 4 eyeshadows. I'll post a FOTD one of these days using this palette. 


say hello to my old but trusty camera =)

Hibiscus cream blush, from top left: Southern Belle, Snow Bunny, City Chick, Valley Girl

Hibiscus cream blush, from top left: Southern Belle, Snow Bunny, City Chick, Valley Girl

That's my "OMG haul" for the day. More reviews coming up. Thanks!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment