Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Beautiful Sunday Morning


I usually check my emails when I get up in the morning. To my surprise, I received an email from Liz of Project Vanity and the title of the email was, "You won Asian Secrets". I felt my heart jumped. I was one of the lucky winners that were randomly picked commenters that will receive two bottles of Asian Secrets. This is the first contest that I won in my entire life. Oh yeah it's true! I will be posting another blog related to this, once I claim my prize and will surely share with you my experience with Asian Secrets lulur whitening body scrub. Thank you so much Liz and Asian Secrets!



I'm off to go to church. I hope everyone's having a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on you winning this product! It looks a great one, I cannot wait to read your review on it!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. Your subscription completed my beautiful Sunday. ^_^ Ria

    ReplyDelete