Sunday, September 12, 2010

My version of Cynthia Vincent Shoes

I originally saw this pair of Cynthia Vincent shoes from faffinettex3's blog and then at lollilop26's blog. I really love how it looked. It's very pretty. I'm sure I cannot get it since I'm here in the Philippines. So I tried to find a close dupe to it. Here's the original version which retails at $29.90.




Here's my close dupe to it from Parisian by SM Dept. Store at P799.75











What I love most about this pair is that it's super comfy! I was first afraid that the straps might be hard that will kill my feet but it's very comfortable. I wore this at the mall, window shopping and it was ok. I'm really happy that SM Dept. Store improved their shoe line and still at affordable. Thanks!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment