Thursday, September 16, 2010

Review: E.L.F Super Glossy Lipshine SPF15


I bought these babies last May and I think it's time for them shine. :P

Top-Bottom: Goddess, Pink Kiss, Candlelight






According to ELF's website:
This Super Glossy SPF 15 formula fights environmental damage while leaving your lips with a healthy glossy glow. The delicious flavor and sweet scent will leave you licking your lips in delight! The perfect on the go tube that is mess proof for anywhere and anytime!


My descriptions:
The color from the tube is the color of the gloss. So it's a true to it's color product. Be careful though when you squeeze the tube as a lot of product comes out even with a light squeeze. A little goes a long way. I top this off my lipstick or I use it by itself if I'm just running errands or grocery shopping.


The GOOD:
Ø  Inexpensive for P129.75 or $1 for US residents.
Ø  It smells good. Smells like candies. Every time I open my lip drawer it feels like opening a candy box.
Ø  Tastes good
Ø  Not sticky
Ø  Has SPF15 for sun protection
Ø  It does not sit on the line or cracks of my lips
The BAD:
Ø  It does not stay that long. I find that I need to reapply it every so often but it’s an inexpensive product so I don’t expect the staying power of this. Usually lipgloss don’t stay for too long unless it’s prolong wear of some sort.

Candlelight, Pink Kiss, Goddess


Top-Bottom: Candlelight, Pink Kiss, Goddess

Candlelight - peachy nude


Pink Kiss - baby pink



Goddess - rosy pink with brown undertone
Repurchase?
YES! I think this is one of the best products from ELF's regular lineIt’s worth giving a shot since it’s inexpensive and you nothing to lose. Thanks!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment