Monday, October 18, 2010

Haul #10: Collective

I'm so excited because I found a Melissa Campana store in Trinoma. :) I just got a pair of pants and jacket from Bench and from Beauty Bar, I got a Philosophy 3in1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath for 50% off. :)




Neon II in Purple

I got this on a 50%off for P2,500. I 've been eying on this since last year.


I run out of my TBS shampoo so I saw this on sale for 50% (P550). I was surprised this works 3 ways. As a shampoo, shower and bubble bath.

It smells soooo good. I'm tempted to drink from the bottle. :P

A little random haul. I got MAC's Superslick liner (that I lurve and I hope I can get my hands on other colors too), and Essie's Merino Cool from Rustan's. And from Ebay, since the Glamorous Sisters had a sale, I grabbed the MAC Dazzleglass Internationalist for P600 and MAC Breath of Plum for P660 (which I also lurve). 

MAC Breath of Plum blush

MAC Breath of Plum, MAC Dazzleglass Internationalist, MAC Superslick Liner - Brown

I'm trying to slow down with makeup and decided to pass on the recent collection because the new trend is "shopping you own stash". I find that this is good for my wallet and to rediscover my stash. Thanks to Laura for starting this new trend. :)

         

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! The shoes looks very pretty! :)


    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete