Saturday, September 18, 2010

Haul #6: MAC and The Body Shop

Just a mini-haul for today. I went to The Body Shop to claim my FREE 60ml Rainforest Balance Conditioner and I grabbed the Rainforest Shine Hair Care Kit which I got for P695.

do you see that? No Silicones, No Colorants, No Parabens. Great huh?





Freebie #1 from the kit

Freebie #2 detangling comb

I love The Body Shop because the don't test on animals and their contribution to Mother Nature.

Then I went to MAC at Rustan's Shangri-la to checkout if the Fabulous Felines is out but they're yet to come around next week. They were having a FREE Makeup Tutorial unfortunately, I'm unable to stay for too long. I just grabbed my first blush palette which is P850. I'm so excited!




That's it for my mini-haul. I'm off to watch You Tube on how to depot the blushes. On Monday I'll be posting my Ebay haul. I'll be featuring my favorite Ebay Power seller. Thanks!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment