Friday, September 17, 2010

New from The Body Shop

Photo credits to Beaute Runway's blog

I got an email yesterday from The Body Shop because they recently launched their Eco-conscious Rainforest Haircare. If you're a Love Your Body member, you can grab your FREE sample 60ml Rainforest Conditioner by just presenting your LYB card and I actually received an SMS from them too about this promo. This is only valid from Sep 17-19. If you're not yet a member, the membership is only P300 plus you get a welcome gift from them which I think is equivalent or even more than price that you paid for the membership. Isn't that great? They also have a lot of promos and discounts exclusively for members. If you also become a Facebook Fan page, you will get recent updates and the schedule for the FREE makeup workshop. I recently attended the Autumn Trend makeup workshop and I had a lot of fun and got a lot of discounts and freebies. I will be posting them as soon as I get the pictures. So checkout The Body Shop stores the reps are very helpful and nice. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment