Friday, September 24, 2010

Haul #9: Limited Edition


I finally got my hands on these babies. When this was released here, it was sold out quickly even before they hit the MAC stores. So I'm one of the unlucky ones that didn't get it. When I saw these the other day at The Glamorous Sisters' store, I immediately bought it before these escape again (lol).




Petticoat mineralized blush. This one makes me wanna take out a spoon and scoop it. It looks like raspberry ice cream. :P

Viva Glam Gaga (blue-toned pink)
Viva Glam Cyndi (coral red)
Viva Glam Cyndi and Gaga lipstick, Petticoat mineralized blush
 Stopped by Stila and look what I found...


This is the second travel palette. I already did a review on the first palette. I'll post one for this soon.

Rosebud convertible lip and cheek color, From upper left: jolie and crepe, From lower left: chocolat and cherrie


I'll be off to Eastwood tomorrow to attend the DollFace Cosmetics workshop. I'm excited to meet Nikki of Askmewhats in person. =)

   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment