Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How Do I Store My Makeup?

Ever since me and my son temporarily moved back to my parents house, I needed to make some adjustments since I've been out of their house for 5 years. One of those was "space". My eldest sister was kind enough being the ate that she is to lend her room to me and my son. Her room is big enough for one person but since our stuff mixed with her stuff, the room became smaller. I needed to fit our stuff without getting in the way. I needed to fit my makeup in a small space because I cannot occupy the whole dresser. So here's what I found on my frequent trips to the Daiso and department store. You will notice the main color is blue because I don't want my little guy to see a lot of pinks. It's bad enough he sees my makeup so I keep it on the low down.
This my so-called "beauty tower"


The divider is actually a kitchen organizer that I found at the Daiso for P88.
The brush holder is an office organizer from Japan Home store for P66. 
The pink fillers is actually a decorative gardening stones which I do not recommend because they scratch the brushes. I'm still on a hunt for brush holder fillers. Any suggestions?
This is an organizer that I got from the Daiso for P66. I love how it perfectly fits my skincare stuff and that it's clear and goes down in front so that I could see everything. It also has 2 dividers inside. I love the floral touch too.


This mini-drawer holds my primers and concealers. I got it from the Daiso at P66.

This is a pen holder that I use to hold mascaras, eyelash curler and eye pencils. Got it from Daiso for P66.

The drawer on the left holds my lipsticks and lipgloss that I got from Daiso for P88.

This 3-tier drawer holds most of my makeup. I got it from SM Dept. Store on sale for P250.
On the first drawer I store my liquid and powder foundations, lip balms and lip scrubs, and at the back I stuck my sponge wedges. I used mini pink basket separators which I got for P66 for 4pcs.
The second drawer is my favorite because it stores my blushes and eyeshadows.
 The third drawer holds my backups.
These are the mini baskets that I got as a bundle for P66.

 There you have it. For those who have limited space like mine, it could work and you don't need to break a bank to have a functional storage. I just hope I find those brush holder fillers. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. aww GREAT post. There's nothing like making new friends, and this is what I love the most here on blogger. Want to check on my blog ? I think we could follow each other, it would be so much fun, oh and perhaps if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . What do you think? I would be so glad. Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete