Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Review: Benefit lippies

I recently get to try 2 Benefit lipsticks and a lipgloss. I got these minis from their Celebutante kit which was released last year.  I love how the lipsticks are creamy, non-drying, highly pigmented and lasts a long time. I can wear it all by itself without finishing it with a lipgloss. For the lipgloss, it’s not sticky, highly pigmented as well, and it smells good. Unfortunately, Benefit Cosmetics is not sold here in the Philippines. We can only purchase it through online sellers. I actually sent an email to their company requesting if they could bring their amazing products here. I was impressed on their speedy response. They said they will keep in mind my request and hopefully bring their products here in the near future. I hope they do. =)
Lady's Choice, I'm With The Band, No Competition
No Competition, I'm With The Band, Lady's Choice

Lady's Choice is a pinky nude lipstick. I love this because of the hint of pink to it. It's not the typical nude lipstick that will make you look dead. :P The finish is glossy and does not have shimmers.  

No Competition is a dark berry wine color but it is wearable. The finish is also glossy and does not have shimmers. I was hesitant at first to try this because it looks so dark, but when I tried it on, I am so pleased how it compliments my warm skin tone. I actually like this more than Lady's Choice.
 
I'm With The Band  is a peachy pink color with gold shimmers. I thought it looks like my MAC Nymphette lipglass but I'm With The Band is more on the pink side. 

I’ll probably run out of these babies before I know it because they’re teeny tiny.  I would want to own the full size one and try different shades. Thanks!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment